Skip to content

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Pre-Load begins Thursday, November 22nd.

Comments

• gdubbs66gdubbs66 Member Posts: 29
    Geez, this whole living on the other side of the world waiting for it to catch up is getting really annoying...anybody else in Israel/Palestine excited to do something else beside watch the news? That is, if there are any others on the forum also currently residing in Israel/Palestine...nobody? Sad days. :(
  • trinittrinit Member Posts: 705
    @gdubbs66 i was thinking a lot about recent conflict there. it seems very small, bitching about games or life's problems, when people die in attacks in continental neighborhood. i hope the treaty will last and i wish you peace, for what is worth, coming from foreign anonymous on videogame forum. :/
  • RohndilRohndil Member Posts: 171
    Great.

I wish I could start rerolling stats now.
  • notkingnotking Member Posts: 134
    anyboby got the email? Till now I haven't get the emial.What's going on?
  • egalor_originalegalor_original Member Posts: 92
    Neither have I.
  • mungomunkmungomunk Member Posts: 63
    patience is your friend :P
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054

...and just like that my day was made!!
    Anyone else in London want to join me for a drink after download to celebrate and wait for the game to unlock?

I assume UK London? Whereabouts are you?
  • COrmithCOrmith Member Posts: 15
    Edmonton is Pacific time yes? So...Assuming that they open and start sending at opening...10:00am Pacific?
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    From Trent's Twitter feed posted 3 hours ago.

"Plan is preloading starts for pre-orders tomorrow sometime. PC ship is on track for the 28th. Due to iPad crash fix, we have to re-submit"

So go to bed kids. No point in waiting up ;)
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    gdubbs66 said:

Geez, this whole living on the other side of the world waiting for it to catch up is getting really annoying...anybody else in Israel/Palestine excited to do something else beside watch the news? That is, if there are any others on the forum also currently residing in Israel/Palestine...nobody? Sad days. :(

I was watching news 24/8, you cant not to during this times. A lot of things have changed in the last few years in the middle east, only time will tell to where this "Ceasefire" will lead to.

• notkingnotking Member Posts: 134
    decado said:

"Plan is preloading starts for pre-orders tomorrow sometime. PC ship is on track for the 28th. Due to iPad crash fix, we have to re-submit"

I'm mad now ...
    edited November 2012
    notking said:

decado said:

I'm mad now ...
    Don't worry, 3 hours ago was 2a.m in Canada - which means "tommorow" is probably 7-9a.m --->16:00-18:00 at europe

• Aris4lifeAris4life Member Posts: 103
    What a good month! First: Tech N9ne in Berlin! Second: My best friend's birthday and last but not least the release of Baldur's Gate (i never believed i could say that again :D). Live feels good these days
  • RajickRajick Member Posts: 207
    don't have an email yet
  • BytebrainBytebrain Member Posts: 602
    It's really too bad they've had to re-submit the game on the AppStore, as it can take quite a while for apple to approve things this close to the holidays. Loads of developers wants their games to be released close to or in December.
  • leyshjonoeleyshjonoe Member Posts: 59
    Ya, there's only 42 minutes of the 22nd left in mid-Australia now.

It's a nuisance with games that unlock, getting excited about certain dates (and to some extent, being promised them for that day), then them not coming out til the middle of the next night or the next day. But if we got them ahead of America I can see how that'd be as bad. Can't think of a reasonable, fair solution though.

Ya, there's only 42 minutes of the 22nd left in mid-Australia now.

It's a nuisance with games that unlock, getting excited about certain dates (and to some extent, being promised them for that day), then them not coming out til the middle of the next night or the next day. But if we got them ahead of America I can see how that'd be as bad. Can't think of a reasonable, fair solution though.

You can try to invent a technology that will accelerate the drifting of the continents and aim Australia towards N.America - it will solve your problems.

• SeldarSeldar Member Posts: 438
    Troll Mod Activated :

Apple sucks !
  • junk11junk11 Member Posts: 117
    few hours till 23rd,
    i hate timezone difference
  • A fair solution would be not to put up a date. but rather a timer countdown. But then ppl will still get angry when it get pushed. In essence we, the consumers, just need to chill and be happy when it gets here. :D
  • MorcilleMorcille Member Posts: 2
    I secretly hope for a software bug or something which will allow us to play the game straight away. 8)
  • allhailsteveallhailsteve Member Posts: 210
    Hopefully the e-mail will be waiting for me when I get home from work as I'm working late tonight.
    To be honest I'm waiting more for videos/screenshots that will follow the pre-load than the pre-load itself.
  • sepottersepotter Member Posts: 367
    edited November 2012
    Okay people, its now 7:30 MST (The time in Edmonton) NOW you can start your anticipation and excitement.

Also I'm pretty sure they mentioned that they will release download info on this forum before sending the email.
  • eksterekster Member Posts: 234
    We've been up for a while... it's just that our igloos got snowed in and we can't find our dogs. And the damn sleds are frozen, it'll take a while warm it up and defreeze the reigns. It's not easy living in Canada, so stop pushing us!