Skip to content

Scorch(ed) Earth - Merry Xmas!

TStaelTStael Member Posts: 861
http://www.whicken.com/scorch/index.html)

Above goes. I've downloaded it without my computer exploding, but please please do have an antivirus if you do the same!

Literally I've googled to find the Scorch proper for a few years, as of now, the nostalgic fool that I am.
And stumbled upon it thanks to Kotaku asking their readers to complement their editorial "best games" list. Thank U Kotaku, and thank U the Unknown Soldier of Gaming, whom I lost due to Win10 instability.

Charming fact: my favourite tank became both the adorable and lethal "Tummy of Steel" thus named by a university friend of mine, whom wondered in unwilling admiration why I was unfazed by a past-due-date Karelian pie all his colleagues weirdly suffered from. I named his tank the "Adorable Lutin."

Oh, how my Tummy of Steel did make a great point of demonstrating us both sore losers - all of us adult anyways, arguably, no less! :tongue:

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TStaelTStael Member Posts: 861

It's a great game! Thank you! :3

Oh, indeed - and the possibilities...

It became bit of a running joke between us to name each other's tanks - and make emotional pleas like "Would you really nuke the Adorable Lutin?" (or such like)

For the record: I did, and even better: Death's Head shall do!

But the wind changed just enough between the rounds (the basic missile was obviously the previous prospection) so that I missed that hyper-expensive killing blow - my sore-loser frustration became kind of legendary...

But I am glad to tell you: I paid in sand-digger-kind soon enough - not enough to hit a true offensive weapon, but ... sans parachute a well-equipped Adorable Lutin shall expire, before expending his fine arsenal.

:lol:

(shamefully bad loser, just see above... :wink: )