Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

What book(s) are you reading right now?

Soooo, while we wait for preload/release day... What are you guys reading currently? How is that going for you?

Currently, I am reading the "Chronicles of Amber" by Roger Zelazny, and "The Saint" by Dan Abnett. On my fiance's Nook tablet, I am reading "Clash of Kings" by George R. R. Martin.

I am a pretty slow reader, so I've been working on these for a few months. I took a break on The Saint and Clash of Kings while I work on Amber. I read about halfway through these chronicles several years ago, but never finished it. I'm giving it another go right now, and I'm fascinated by the concept of reality travel.

I don't remember where I'm at on Clash of Kings, but it's just after the intro with Melisandra.

I haven't read The Saint in a while, but last I left off, the Ghosts were iinvading a fuel refinery that had been taken over by Chaos forces. I should pick that up again... Abnett is one of my favorite writers. I'm in love with his writing style, ever since I plowed though Eisenhorn and Ravenor.

xxxsmb1987xxx

Comments