Skip to content

why cant it be on consoles

13»

Comments

• IcallhimlecobraIcallhimlecobra Member Posts: 59
    I cant stand how people are labeled as Console or PC gamers. Were just gamers.

I for one play games on my PS3, PSP go, my gaming laptop and my Android phone.

Stop trying to pigeon hole me.
    Stop flaming people for playing games on a different platform than you
    Enjoy the games you like and stop being so concerned with the games enjoyed by others.

rant over!!

Oh yeah, Baldur's Gate does not need to go on console simply for the fact pretty much anyone with a PC, MAC, laptop or tablet will be able to play this game (the spec requirements are really low). I'm assuming most people who have a console will have one of these also.
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738

also baldurs gate 1 and 2 were on ps2 and xbox original so to say its to complicated is just rubish....

The Dark Alliance games are very different from the PC Baldur's Gate games, they're not the same.

I do think that BGEE could work on a console, but the control scheme would be inferior.
  • xxxsmb1987xxxxxxsmb1987xxx Member Posts: 280
    I remember the console wars just boiled down to hey this is 8-bit well mines better mines 16-bit 0-0 good old days =p
  • OgeeOgee Member Posts: 3
    Though I like that BGEE is on the PC, I do wish it had the option for console. I understand why it is not available and do not fault the powers that be with that.

I just have used console games to introduce things to my tween sons and sitting together in the living room watching each other play a game can really be entertaining. Things don't have to be multiplayer. But, just the act of sharing the time is good. It is just a lot harder to do on a PC screen.