Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

BG:EE after 5 years is BROKEN and UNPLAYABLE

For the love of God, why the HELL is this game broken crap? It was released in 2012. I'm infuriated. I can't go 20 minutes playing with my friend without problems. The game freezes, starts rapidly pausing and unpausing ("paused for movie"), becomes incompatible and won't let my friend join without doing lua fixes... I'm genuinely angry. I'm not trolling. How can this game be so broken? it was released in 2012. How many patches have been released? dozens? I'm on the latest stable, and so is my friend. It took me forever to get him to play with me and this is ruining it for both of us. We haven't even been able to get into the Nashkell mines yet because of this malarky.

RAM021

Comments