Skip to content

Creatures don't enter door transitions in the same area

sandronejmsandronejm Member Posts: 70
edited January 2018 in General Discussions NWN:EE
Edit: Dear moderators, please move it to General Chatting. I did post here the wrong place. Sorry and don't be furious this will of course not happen again :)

--------------
That's my request: when fighting a creature enemy don't follow you when entering a door transition with destiny in the same area. Not even the henchmen and the summoned creatures.

What do you think about people?
Post edited by sandronejm on

Comments

• Not really seeing a reason for this as it can be implemented easily enough through existing script commands.
  • FreshLemonBunFreshLemonBun Member Posts: 909
    Not sure but it sounds like a bug request, I think you can still make it so transitions break following if you really wanted.
  • ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,281
    Not sure this is the right forum, but I've always thought this was a bug. I'm not sure if there are any internal transitions in the OC, but it's an issue that every modder hits sooner or later. I bundled a fix for associate following in my Travel Builder package, but surely it ought to work out of the box?
  • sandronejmsandronejm Member Posts: 70
    edited January 2018
    Would the fix make the enemy enter in the same door transition the PC entered before or just to jump the associates? The second fix I already have. I beliave to fix the first would be necessary to edit the default scripts of the creatures and not the door transition script.

Pstemarie, okay.

FreshLemonBun, the problem is the creatures stopping and not to make them stop!

Proleric, General Chatting would be the right place and very good what you said !
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Thread moved to General Discussions. If you need it should belong to the Technical Support category, tag me.