Skip to content

Previously owned Premium Modules and NWN:EE

Maybe I'm being stupid (it's possible, it does happen!) but I'm trying to figure out how on earth to get my previously owned premium modules to work in NWN:EE, and I can't for the life of me figure it out. Can someone give me a quick guide to how to get it working, as I've got Infinite Dungeons, Wyvern Crown and Pirates all working in 1.69...

Comments

• SylvesterTempleSylvesterTemple Member Posts: 11
    (I'm sorry - this should probably be moved to tech support!)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    https://www.beamdog.com/nwn_faq#16
    - Will I retain ownership of the premium modules I purchased from BioWare?

- If you already have the premium modules (Wyvern Crown of Cormyr, Pirates of the Sword Coast, or Infinite Dungeons), they will function properly in Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition

The Premium Modules currently don't work in MP.
    I can't even get them to work in single player at the moment. I'll try again when I get home...
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    It looks like there's a bug with previously owned premium modules not working in the current build. Thanks for reporting!
    If I copy the files across to the Modules folder in my docs, I get an error regarding communicating with the server, same if I copy them into the NWM folder in the game directory.

If I copy the files across to the Modules folder and also the Premium folder across to My Docs, I get an "Not enough disk space" generic error when I try to launch the modules. I've only tested Infinite Dungeons, but I'll test the others in a while once I've recovered from a day at work and eaten!