Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

We need your feedback on the new forum text editor switch.
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

[Skin mod for IWD1 EE/ BG1 EE/ BG2 EE] Diablo character SKIN MOD

hanhwisoohanhwisoo Member Posts: 7
edited September 6 in BGII:EE Mods

I am not so good at English.
So please be good to understand my awkward English.

This is for IWD1 EE, BG1 EE and BG2 EE

please follow red line.

first of all, download diablo skin.zip and....

just put in there.. and

creat character, save the game

use keeper, open the game

change the appearance what you want...

human male fighter low => diablo2 barbarian
human male cleric low => diablo2 paladin
human female fighter low => diablo2 amazon
human female mage low => diablo2 corrupted rogue
elf female thief low => diablo1 succubus
elf female cleric low => Lineage1 female lord
elf female fighter low => Lineage1 female elf
human female thief low => Planescape:Torment woman
tunnel worm => Asian Dragon

and... play!

there is playing video

https://youtu.be/lMYy1ZBBNJ8

made by 지온트, 베르모드, 라스트오브어스

https://cafe.naver.com/nextrealm/106668
http://cafe.naver.com/nextrealm/88336

======

2018-01-25 new version updated.

=====

2018 April 23 new version updated.

=====

2018 September 03 new version updatede (skin ver1.0)

Post edited by hanhwisoo on
MateoFrozenContemplative_HamsterDJKajuruArctodusGrammarsalad

Comments

• John_BarleycornJohn_Barleycorn Member Posts: 1
    Neat! Do you plan to make the characters from diablo 1 maybe? I would really like to play BG1 with the model of the fighter from diablo1, i think it would suit perfectly.

• hanhwisoohanhwisoo Member Posts: 7

Neat! Do you plan to make the characters from diablo 1 maybe? I would really like to play BG1 with the model of the fighter from diablo1, i think it would suit perfectly.

Thank you for your comment. I can not write English, but I can read it. Reading and writing are different...

and.. I agree with you. diablo fighter thing is also planned. But I do not know how long it will take...

• NicotineCaffeineNicotineCaffeine Member Posts: 5
    I can not write English, but I can read it. Reading and writing are different...

Don't worry about that, for now i think you're writing perfectly ;)
    About the time needed yeah i know, i left this kind of mods time ago becouse work with these kind of animations takes even more than working directly with their 3d models... And programs like bamworkshop and alike sometimes were pretty frustrating to work with.

• fluke13fluke13 Member Posts: 268
    edited September 14
    The devs have promised to release to us their 3d to 2d animation tool, which they made for SOD.... I think this will make mods like this and even completely new creations much easier :)

Grammarsaladhanhwisoo
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,215
    fluke13 said:

The devs have promised to release to us their 3d to 2d animation tool, which they made for SOD.... I think this will make mods like this and even completely new creations much easier :)

B)

edited September 16
    fluke13 said:

that is a interesting. What does devs mean? Is it an abbreviation for developers?

Post edited by hanhwisoo on

I can not write English, but I can read it. Reading and writing are different...

Don't worry about that, for now i think you're writing perfectly ;)
    About the time needed yeah i know, i left this kind of mods time ago becouse work with these kind of animations takes even more than working directly with their 3d models... And programs like bamworkshop and alike sometimes were pretty frustrating to work with.

Thank you for your consideration. I am trying to make it as soon as possible.

• fluke13fluke13 Member Posts: 268
    yes, developers... I wonder if Beamdog does or can do a summary of their weekly livestreams in multiple languages, so people like yourself can stay updated :)