Skip to content

Random stat drop?

ValferysValferys Member Posts: 47
Am playing through SoD, and just went through the Ruined Temple. After clearing the whole place, Corwin and M'Kiin have notably reduced STR. In M'Kiin's case, she has a carry capacity of 50 and thus cant really do anything; Corwin cant equip her bow cause she has insufficient STR. There are no icons showing any debuffs, and I rested to try to clear it, and tried Greater Restoration. I am at a loss.

Has this happened to anyone?

Comments

• ValferysValferys Member Posts: 47
    I even tried equipping Corwin with the Hands of Takkok and her STR did not change... Sigh..
  • EnuhalEnuhal Member, Moderator Posts: 945
    You could try to use CTRL+R if you have the console activated. You could also try "remove curse", just in case. Do you have any mods affecting SoD enemies installed?
    Enuhal said:

You could try to use CTRL+R if you have the console activated. You could also try "remove curse", just in case. Do you have any mods affecting SoD enemies installed?

I have no mods and tried removing curses and restoration... i assumed they were affected by something during a fight in the temple but doesnt seem to be the case...
  • EnuhalEnuhal Member, Moderator Posts: 945
    You could try killing them and resurrecting them and/or removing them from your party and adding them in again. CTRL+R could also heal things that are somehow not covered by the aforementioned spells (if such things exist). If none of this works, you might have to go back to an older savegame.

You could also attach a savegame to one of your posts, which would make it easier to find a solution to your problem :)
    Enuhal said:

You could try killing them and resurrecting them and/or removing them from your party and adding them in again. CTRL+R could also heal things that are somehow not covered by the aforementioned spells (if such things exist). If none of this works, you might have to go back to an older savegame.

You could also attach a savegame to one of your posts, which would make it easier to find a solution to your problem :)

Killing Corwin and resurrecting her worked. I already replaced M'Kiin with Dorn, so thank you for the input!
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    You were most likely attacked by Shadows I am guessing. If so, the strength drain should wear off on its own after a certain period of time.