Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Severed Hand - Delivered all broken machine pieces. What i an suppose to do now?

SorcererV1ct0rSorcererV1ct0r Member Posts: 237
I an playing as a solo Dragon Disciple at insane difficulty. The game was pretty hard before i learned some tier 3 spells(haste + AOE spell + summons), but now is relative easy, except by some boss fights like Yxunomei(took almost 30 minutes trying to think in a strategy to bear her). I an gaining a lot of XP and i an at lv 16 with my Dragon Disciple. Loved IWD. IMHO is much better than BG2, but i don't know how i procced in game. I already delivered all "broken pieces" of machinery. And don't know what i suppose to do now.

Here i an
My character
posted in imgur https://imgur.com/a/oMK2E

No walkthrough that i've seen gives any clue about what i need to do.

Comments