Skip to content

Werewolf: Earth Blood

DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,577
Anybody else watching this game? Based off the old school White Wolf, Werewolf: The Apocalypse table top game. Sounds like you take on the role of an eco-terrorist with anger management issues. It could be fun, I did enjoy the old White Wolf games back in the 90s. I got to admit, Werewolf was one of the ones I played the least, wraith being the one I never actually played. Werewolf probably will adapt to a video game the best, with it's claw ripping combat.

http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/120339-werewolf-the-apocalypse-becomes-werewolf-earth-blood-previews.html

I think all of us that played Bloodlines are hopeful for it. It was pretty linear, but had a great story and characters. Redemption was pretty good for it's time, although some of the design decisions and the UI can be maddening these days.

Funny thing is, after more than 16 years of not playing table top games, I started up a white wolf game not too long ago, based on Xenophon's Anabasis. I always had a fondness for it's simplistic and elegant yet flexible systems.

Comments