Skip to content

How do you upgrade or even tell if you have the Digital Deluxe version?

I have the game installed but there is no Mention of Digital Deluxe, Used Steam to install instead of the BeamDog client

Comments

• immagikmanimmagikman Member Posts: 664
    wow 17 views and no one knows, Beam Dog needs to make this stuff a no brainer, after all its Mo money for them
  • StaranStaran Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 295
    The easiest way may be if Infinite dungeons is in the module list.
    The modules don’t come with the regular version, right?

I got an extra folder on my desktop with portraits that come with the DE.

I don’t think I ever got the soundtrack (or what to do with it if I got it).
  • StaranStaran Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 295
    In all honesty, what you get when you order the deluxe edition really isnt worth the extra $, in my opinion.
    I just thought i’d throw $ at Beamdog for the attempt.
    Also I may have been drunk
  • TheUncertainManTheUncertainMan Member Posts: 49
    As Staran mentioned you get the Infinite Dungeons module, but also Wyvern Crown of Cormyr and Pirates of the Sword Coast modules. Also the soundtracks.
    Along with anything else the regular version contains. I was sober when I bought it, however I am drunk now. Solidarity @Staran
    Cant tell if I have them or not, when I go to Steam and select DLC it wont let me add those so..
    I see King maker, Shadow Guard and Witch's wake in the stem folder under ~/data/nwm
    I think that's still the standard version. I'm on the beamdog client, and to enable the deluxe I had to select it, click buy and then I added it. It then appeared in my beamdog client library.

If anyone's got steam sorted, please help this poor helpless fellow!
    lol I could install it from Beamdogs client too
    For the love of the gods, won't someone help this poor man! Bless his soul!
    edited March 2018
    Seems I cannot load it from the Beamdog client so guess it's steam or nothing. Ahh well, Beamdogs loss of revenue if this is such a difficult question. At least I know I backed at some point as I can play the game, I just dont know what edition I have. The beamdog client errors out when I try to install from there. I mean the game shows up with an install button but it fails to install, On steam it zips right along.
  • jglvz256jglvz256 Member Posts: 52
    Why don't you start a new game and see if the premium modules are there or not?
    As soon as you've logged in it'll display which version you purchased.
    In my case I've got 4 Nwn games. Regular, Deluxe, Regular Headstart and Deluxe Headstart.

When you're trying to load it in beamdog, make sure you're installing the Headstart versions, as otherwise it'll just say "preinstalled" or something.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    edited March 2018
    @immagikman

So, under "MY GAMES" while you are logged in on beamdog.com you'll see all your games, their full titles.

You can also judge by the price: 20 USD vs 40 USD.

Under "KEYS" you'll see your Steam keys. If it's a Digital Deluxe, you'll see keys for each of the DLC.

The "error" you get is most likely because you haven't opted in the beta.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/66994/installing-playing-the-head-start-version-of-nwn-ee/p1
    well that did it for me guys, apparently I haad just the regular Enhanced version now Im installing the DD headstart version. Although I was able to play the game already Now ILl have the DLC too. thanks
    The difference here is that I now have 6 Premium modules instead of 3
    Yeah I never got to try these premium modules years ago. Looking forward to playing through them.
    Well that's all sorted I have all of the Beamdog games now Guess I can rest till the next one drops.
    Now off to make some suggestions about fixing some stuff in NWNEE