Skip to content

Character skin creation

XhoblaimXhoblaim Member Posts: 446
Ha! I finaly figured out how to start a thread lol.
I was wondering if there was anyone out there that loves making characters with cool skins and stuff. I am surprised to find that there arent many .CHR files to download. Most of the stuff i come across are for the PC fam. Would anyone be willing to make some character concepts for me? For examle, A elf druid with all druud abilities and spells with a few extra shapeshifting abilities or like a character that looks like Leah Redsun from BP2 that can summon those skeletons she has around her. I dunno...i have some really cool ideas/concepts that i would love to make myself but am lacking the tools to do so (no PC hurts). I think other players would get a kick outa this and from what ive experienced playing the EEs on android, i feel many others would like this as well (i have shared my Irenicus char sand other skins so many times...omg lol).

The goal is to make a downloadable character pack with unique looks and skills.

So....any takers :smiley: ??

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Moved from Site resources.
  • XhoblaimXhoblaim Member Posts: 446
    Thank you so much. I had no idea how to do that lol.
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    @Xhoblaim Which game is this about, BG2 or NWN? If it's about BG2 (or other Infinity Engine games), EEKeeper is a simple and excellent tool to create different Custom character concepts. It's user-friendly and gives you a lot of options. You can try it out. :)
  • XhoblaimXhoblaim Member Posts: 446
    Thanks for the info :) . this is for bg2ee on android, my apologies for not stating this earlier.
    Unfortunately i have only a cell phone to game with so i cant customize anything myself at the moment.
  • ZilberZilber Member Posts: 253
    You can just take the savegames, edit them and put them back. I'm on my phone myself at the moment, but there are guides for it.