Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

SOD: An Appreciation

I am on my second or third playthrough. This time witha good party. Trying out new NPC combinations. And you know what? I keep finding new stuff. New (FUNNY!) interactions - between Mkhiin and Dynaheir, and Mkhiin and Corwin, for instance.

There are many new, small quests that I missed last time - found four in the past hour. New twists to quests I completed in earlier games. The quests themselves are so much more complex than the FedEx quests of BG1 and BG2. I have issues with bits and bobs (and these have been covered endlessly by other forumites), but overall it's very enjoyable indeed.

So cheers, Beamdog, you did a good job.

StummvonBordwehrronaldotbone1ZaghoulThacoBellGrond0JuliusBorisov

Comments

• ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 2,330
    I enjoy having the chance to have more non-combative interactions with humanoid races such as goblins, half-orcs, and ogres, myself. Being able to form alliances with them is a particularly nice bonus (the undead to for that matter). B)

ThacoBellContemplative_HamsterJuliusBorisov