Skip to content

Youtube Let's Play! Let me know your interests.

2»

Comments

• MikePXPMikePXP Member Posts: 54
    Thanks for making these i'm an LP addict.

You should consider doing it live on twitch.tv and uploading to youtube also. I love twitch and watch along with whatever game I'm playing at the time. When there is nobody streaming live then I watch on youtube.

• MythdraconMythdracon Member Posts: 187
    Yay! Let's Plays! In a British accent! I approve heartily. :)

We need to make a sticky thread linking to all Let's Plays. I've seen no less than 5 pop up in the past day or so, I'm sure there'll be more and more as the days go by.
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    lol you forgot to use a stat point when you created your fighter!!!!!!!!

yikes
  • EdHousdenEdHousden Member Posts: 40

lol you forgot to use a stat point when you created your fighter!!!!!!!!

yikes

Wow, that's crazy how I didn't notice. You're right. 'Yikes'!

At the moment, i'm currently playing multiplayer with my cousin, with an evil party, if I give him a spare mic and stuff, would it be interesting for you guys to see me and him playing? And maybe some others once they've patched up multiplayer a bit. It's good fun, i'm playing an evil necromancer :-)
    MikePXP said:

Thanks for making these i'm an LP addict.

You should consider doing it live on twitch.tv and uploading to youtube also. I love twitch and watch along with whatever game I'm playing at the time. When there is nobody streaming live then I watch on youtube.

Not a bad idea actually. Never really tried out streaming as i've always been worried about it interfering with my multiplayer connection (on other games) but it may just work on this. I'll look into it.

• Excalibur_2102Excalibur_2102 Member Posts: 351
    Yea, multiplayer LPs are quite fun, provided you can get it working... Fail with the stat allocation though :D

Yea, multiplayer LPs are quite fun, provided you can get it working... Fail with the stat allocation though :D

Fml...

Guys, would you rather 20-30 min episodes?
  • GoodSteveGoodSteve Member Posts: 607
    Yeah, rough that you missed that stat point there. I also noticed you allocated your weapon proficiencies kinda weird. You can put more than 1 point into the different weapons, ya know. you wanted to use sword and shield and battle axe and could have had two points in each. The point you placed into single weapon style will be useless as it only gives you a bonus to AC while using a 1 handed weapon with no shield or offhand weapon equipped.
  • Prince_DamienPrince_Damien Member Posts: 18
    +1 for LP videos.

I do like the idea of a Multi-LP run aswell. Might take a while since the Multi's kinda broken, or Beta as it turns out to be.
  • rdarkenrdarken Member Posts: 660
    Even harder than Insane, do something with rare party makeups! Like Skie, Eldoth, and Garrick in there hehe
    I got my programmes and everything set up for streaming so as soon as i get a chance to do it i'll post the link straight on here! All your feedback is really helpful, thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9zD2apaAuA

BGEE Multiplayer - An Evil Journey! #1

Please like, comment and subscribe!!
  • ZeckulZeckul Member Posts: 1,036
    edited December 2012
    Just started my own series, will be just The Black Pits on Insane difficulty. Should be fun to watch. Segments will long-ish (15-30 minutes), one per day, should be done in about 2 weeks.

• rdarkenrdarken Member Posts: 660
    @Zeckul You're HDGaming Replays!? Haha I feel like such a fanboy right now, but I really like your channel! I've been subbed for a while.

I generally prefer no commentary stuff, but I even like some of your commentary videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnKV8DSYUKY

Multiplayer Evil Walkthrough Part 2!
  • CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 1,667
    Moving this over to Fan Creations.
    My 3rd Part To An Evil Multiplayer Walkthrough! A tricky battle in the Nashkel Mines!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkZXKhEiYvk

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Threads merged.