Skip to content

Left-side menu items hidden--how to bring them back?

I'm on a Mac using the Steam EE version, and I somehow toggled the left-hand side menu items off. I see in the Graphics options that you can do this for the right-side (character portraits), but nothing for the left hand side. Any idea what I did to make them disappear and how I can get them back? Thank you.

Comments

• Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,318
    In the Windows version there are not terribly obvious buttons at the top of each of the right and left hand menus. It's easy to click on those by mistake and minimise the menus. Is there something similar on the Mac version?
  • DesiderataDesiderata Member Posts: 8
    Thanks for the reply. I will look for such a thing tonight when I get home from work and report back.
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    edited April 2018
    @Desiderata, there are hotkeys set to toggle sidebars. I am also on PC so you will need to confirm...
    You can go into your Options, Gamplay, Assign Keys, Misc to see which ones are configured, but by default they should be:

H - both sidebars toggle
    U - right hand sidebar toggles
    Y - left hand sidebar toggles

You prob hit Y by mistake somewhere along the line.

Gus
  • DesiderataDesiderata Member Posts: 8
    Okay, yep, there was a button as Grond0 stated. More like a narrow bar that I completely missed. One on the right side too. Easy to overlook.
    Gusinda, you are correct as well. Same for a Mac, I suppose. Thanks to both! I'm all set.