Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Suggestions for better inventory control

Yes, in these games(I own all of beamdog's games and am anticipating more), I am a pack rat. I freely admit this. I know I can't be the only one who is rabid about collecting as many items as they can and keeping inventory straight.

What I would like is for specific containers. A bag with the name "Potions" on it. Another with "Reagants" on it. and so on. This would truly help in inventory management and finding those items again. If I knew how to change the name for "Magic bags" to these, I would do that instead.

I also miss "Scroll cases" where you stored your spells, notes and even books. Truth be told for all of this, BGII had better containers. I mean, the bags of Holding in NWN are very limited due to space.

grom56

Comments