Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Protection from Critical Hits

JHatredJHatred Member Posts: 4
So I have Near Infinity and can not for the life of me figure out how A: helmets give protection from critical hits; and B: how do i add that effect to another item. Please help!

Comments

• kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,131
    They just do, literally - any item equipped in the helmet slot automatically provides protection from critical hits.

Provided that the Near Infinity you have is an up-to-date version, there should be a flag listed as:
    "EE: Toggle Critical..."
    For helmets, it disables the critical hit protection they provide, for everything else, it enables critical hit protection while equipped.

Arunsun
  • JHatredJHatred Member Posts: 4
    Where is this "flag" business located? I'm having difficulty using this program to do anything besides toggling which classes can use a given item..

• subtledoctorsubtledoctor Member Posts: 11,461
    JHatred said:

Where is this "flag" business located?

It's cut off in your screenshot. One line above "Category" is "Flags." On the right side of that one, 2nd from the top, is "EE/Ex: Toggle critical"

If you don't see it, get a newer version of NI.