Skip to content

BG2EE - Larz and Morul, Planar sphere bug

DurmirDurmir Member Posts: 5
Hi guys,

I am stuck in my stronghold questline as a sorcerer. In the planar sphere, I asked my apprentices for a dagger, it is now finished but I cannot collect it. What is happening is that Larz and Morul are standing at the same location, as if they "merged". When I click to the single circle that represents them both, Larz is answering. I therefore cannot talk to Morul to complete the quest and go on.

I tried to kill Larz or to have him join the group with the debug mode, but then when I talk to Morul I have an error message as the only possible reply.

I understand this glitch is not gonna be fixed tomorrow, however any temporary fix that allows me to continue the questline would be greatly appreciated. I'm ok using the console to that end (but I am terrible at it so you'll have to explain step by step like to a child :p)

Thanks!

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    edited June 2018
    Hi
    Try copying the command here and pasting it into the console - for whatever reason it seems to happen occasionally. Do you have a save slightly from when they were OK that we could try to reproduce the issue from - if so could you zip the 0000nnnnn-savename folder and attach here.

Thanks
  • DurmirDurmir Member Posts: 5
    Thanks! It worked like a charm. Unfortunately I have no save from that back...

I don't know if it helps, but I can remember that when I asked them to craft the dagger, they started wandering around and "casting spells", as I think is intended. However, Larz (or Morul, not sure which one) was trying hard, after a few seconds, to take Morul's place (or Larz's). They would not merge, they just behaved like when you try to position yourself somewhere there is already someone. The location was the same than where they got stuck, just above the lootable table.
    Sorry I can't help more...