Skip to content

Quest for Sashanstar in Cloakwood unfinished

Got to Cloakwood and met the hunter Sashanstar who says a druid is trying to kill him. The conversation is
unfinished and contains a placeholder. Needs updating, thanks

Comments

• TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    Guys this needs to go under the Neverwinter Section not the News section of the Forums. @JuliusBorisov , could you move this to the proper place plz. thank you.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    This is from BGEE @Torgrimmer

@Kettledrop any mods installed?
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    OPPS srry @Kettledrop , got the quests mixed up @Raduziel , thought this was for the new Expac that just came out for NwN:EE. Again, I'm srry.
  • KettledropKettledrop Member Posts: 7
    Yes its from BGEE, thanks @Raduziel. No need to be sorry @Torgrimmer . Just hope this gets fixed because if you make the wrong decision, i.e. hit the wrong you lose Jaheira and Khalid.
    No mods installed. I am playing it vanilla. Thanks @Raduziel
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Troubleshooting might get you an answer faster. The kind of people able/willing to help will be watching that section of the thread.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714

No mods installed. I am playing it vanilla. Thanks @Raduziel

ThacoBell's suggestion is a good one.

Let me ask you something which platform are you using? Mobile, Mac or PC?
    Forgive me @Raduziel , I am new to these forums so I had a lot of trouble working out where to post stuff. I am using a PC with Steam. I played all these RPGs when they first came out and love what Beamdog is doing with the revival.
    I have reposted this in Troubleshooting @ThacoBell. Thanks for the info.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    No problem, its not a problem to post in the main game's forum, you will just probably get better help.