Skip to content

I need a Woman with some Meat on her !

Hi BD,

I'm mostly happy with the voices available for IWD : EE but one area I think that needs some attention is for Big, powerful women.

I use some of the portraits and build power female characters but the closest the voices come to meeting the portraits is Female Fighter 1. And that one is more raspy / aggressive than large and powerful.

What would be really nice for the big women in IWD is to have a real "bruiser" voice - sort of the female counter-part to Male Fighter 3.

I suppose there may be mods out there but I don't think that would help us iPAD users.

So - any love you could give to the Big Women of IWD would be most appreciated !
StummvonBordwehrThacoBellKenjilolientbone1SkatanSouthernpuck

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    *Sees thread title* Have you considered Lady Gaga?
    Dev6lost1QuartzProont
  • DonCzirrDonCzirr Member Posts: 165
    lol - with her face, comes a default Horror spell - so might be worth while ;)

Seriously though BD guys, kidding aside - the big women need a better voice set.

Would be appreciated if you would consider that for any future supplemental IE portrait / voice packs .....
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,579

I think one of the female mage voices (#5, perhaps? - it's the one that uses the attack line, "Now, witness true power!") is ideal for a big, robust woman. I use it for my female half-orcs.
    Southernpuck
    I'm using that one now - and some of the lines are ok - but some of them sound a bit too refined or alternatively sultry.

I guess the best example of what I would find ideal is about 1:25 into the following video:

And - yes, that is a female singing ;)
  • inethineth Member Posts: 707
    edited July 2018
    smeagolheart's Awesome Soundsets mod collection has all kinds of voices. If you install all volumes and go through them in-game, you'll probably find one you'll like...
    QuartzDev6
    Thanks - I don't think however, that would be usable for (non jail-break) iPAD users ?