Skip to content

[mod UI bug] can't add spells to sequencers and contingencies

ChickenRiderChickenRider Member Posts: 2
Hi, I have recently started a new game of BG2:EE with big world setup. I have already made some progress in the game when I realized that, due to some bug, I cannot use sequencers and contingencies which is really frustrating.

When I cast either sequencer or contingency, it properly turns on the popup where I can add spells, but when I click on the spell and click the button to add it, it doesn't work. I'm not sure which mod causes it and I don't want to start anew.

Does anyone know which file in override is responsible for contingency and sequencer UI popup? I think I could just try to remove it, or use some software like near infinity to edit it if I find it.

Comments

• kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,367
    If you are on v2.5, the UI functions for sequencers/contingencies it now require a second parameter (the parent spell, to account for spells like Spell Immunity, that have multiple options). It's likely some UI mods have not been updated to account for this yet. As for fixing it, it's stored in "UI.menu", but deleting that will remove all UI modifications.
  • ChickenRiderChickenRider Member Posts: 2
    Thanks, I removed UI.menu and it works properly!