Skip to content

Android Modfile BG1EE v1.3.2070 & 2.5.17.0

13»

Comments

• FarrescorpioFarrescorpio Member Posts: 8
    @Gusinda , thanks for the updates!
    @subtledoctor , ok thanks!

@Gusinda , is there a way to add new races to the game somehow? Like tiefling, aasimar, drow etc? Would it be difficult to add this also without messing up the other mods? You've already done so much awesomness here man so I understand if you do not have energy for more mods ☺

//F
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi @Farrescorpio, I sure that there is. If there is a mod available, then I could give it a try and see what happens. Did you have one in mind?

I am only a preschooler when it comes to mod creation (so I wouldn't be able to create one with other races...), but I should be able to incorporate someone elses mod into the modfile.

Gus
  • FarrescorpioFarrescorpio Member Posts: 8
    HI @Gusinda
    Was not able to find any race mods. There is an aasimar & Tiefling one but it has not been worked on in a long time from what I could gather. So I guess we're stuck with the the existing races ?
  • LoldrupLoldrup Member Posts: 291
    I'm currently doing a Swashbuckler run. If you see the attached screenshots you'll see a discrepancy between the point values of open locks, between the screenshots.
    Same for find traps. Is this a bug?
    w3q5958i1552.png
    bqpygz8ef69n.png
    q10d0c0o3jmm.png

Hi @Loldrup, would you be able to upload a game save so I can check it out? I think it is the Shadow Armour (10% loss in Find/Remove Traps) that is the difference. Try taking it off and see what happens.

Thanks
    Gus
    Gusinda wrote: »
    I think it is the Shadow Armour (10% loss in Find/Remove Traps) that is the difference. Try taking it off and see what happens.

Ah, yes, it was the Shadow Armour. Thanks!
    I have a bit of a mystery going on here. When I place the attached saved game in my BGEE files/save folder, then open SoD, then import said said saved game (SoD automatically looks in the BGEE save folder) into SoD, then the content of the inventory slots have only little resemblance work what is there when I open the same saved game in BGEE! Where did the extra content come from??
    I see a chain mail+1, a dagger+1, a shortbow+1, which weren't there in BGEE. Also, the neat ordering of the inventory has become kinda unordered. This is very weird!
    HI @Loldrup, sorry about the delayed response but have beeen busy in RL. I see you have created another disussion about this. Can't look right now but when I do, I will respond in that one as I am sure you will receive more responses there.

Gus
    edited July 2019
    @Loldrup, decided to answer here as it may be directly related to the mod...

When I imported the game to a Vanilla SoD, I got all the items you talked about. When I imported the game into a modded version (this mod), those items weren't there. Could you have a look and make sure that the mod is installed?

Attached is the saved game from the import with mod. I believe that there are a number of items that don't transition to the game like bags/containers etc. Tried to quickly find the list that does come across, but run out of time this morning. If I get the opportunity, I will have a look this evening.

Gus
    Post edited by Gusinda on
    Hi @Goruma, and welcome to the forum. Let me know if you need any assistance installing... It will work on both Android and PC (that I have tested). PC version requires that you backup your dialog.tlk for when you want to revert back to vanilla.

Enjoy
    Gus
    @Goruma, probably would be, there is about 6500 files in the override folder. Correct with the 'lang-en_US.zip', it remains packed and sits in the files folder.

Gus
    @Goruma, thanks for the kind words but all of the credit goes to the modders who create them. All I do is to put the mods together into a package that can be used for those who don't have the resources, and perhaps a little fault finding. I hear that it's good to maintain the old mind at class level.

Good to see that you have the styles running.

Gus
    @Goruma, to close the console, make a long press on the icon. If you are running a mouse as well, then a Right click on the mouse will close, Left Click to open.

Gus
  • v4d3rv4d3r Member Posts: 3
    Hello and thanks for everyone's hard work!

Ive looked at modding android myself but thought I would inquire here before I drove myself crazy to unknown ends...

Could the shadow magic (and monk) mod be added to this compilation?

Link to mod here:
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/64991/v1-9-38-shadow-magic

This mod added to what you have done already would be more than enough for my tastes but I really want to play a life drain style monk in this run through since its now possible through shadow magic mod.

@Gusinda Thanks for the time youve spent on this and if my request is not possible thats ok.
    edited July 2019
    Hi @v4d3r, there 'should' be no probs with putting Shadow Magic into this. I shall see what can be done and hopefully upload later in the day.

Gus

Edit: I have created the new modfiles and uploaded to a new thread. These probably don't match the original intent of this thread anymore; well a while ago...

I have also had to change the compression format (from .zip to .7z) due to the size of the modfiles. Have to get them under 50MB to post to the forum, if over, it needs to be a file sharing site.
    Post edited by Gusinda on