Skip to content

Any late night or Aussie players?

So apparently, even if I find a good server, I'm the only one playing. Are there any players that play during the night in the US, or Aussie players? I wouldn't even mind the lag playing on an Aussie PW if that was available. Yes, I know there are a few up with people playing like Arelith or Ravenloft but I've tried those and they're not my cup of tea.

Comments

• GM_ODAGM_ODA Member Posts: 177
    I only sleep about 4 hours at a time - so I'm awake and on the server doing stuff at all hours when I'm not sleeping. If you see my avatar (visible) laying prone in the entry area, make some (voice set) noise and if I hear the commotion I'll come chat with you. :)
  • DefiantShadeDefiantShade Member Posts: 21
    Hello there, thanks for joining the sever discord! I tend to play at odd hours due to my work schedule. Most of my time lately has been in the toolset adding to seviss isles but you can shoot me a message on the discord or steam group page if you want to team up for some fun in the mod.
  • SnafulatorSnafulator Member Posts: 27
    edited July 2018
    Aussie player here, i usually play on arelith because there's so many players that even in aussie hours you still have 20-40 on each of their servers. The niche you were looking for in your earlier thread is kinda empty as most of the servers that put a lot of work/detail into their crafting system opt for RP. As for lag playing on aussie servers, i run an aussie server but host it in the US because the ping different on amazon servers is negligible and the hosting is 30% cheaper. However, no real playerbase or crafting system on my server so it wouldn't be down your alley.

edit:
    In retrospect 'Blackstone Keep' might be your kind of thing. Their playerbase has been growing again lately and from what i remember from years ago when i used to play they have a good crafting system.
    Post edited by Snafulator on