Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Hello there

Hello there. I signed up because I wanted to look for like minded folk who would love to talk about BG2 as well as the other BG2-type of games.

I’m 32 years old and I grew up with BG2 and other classic windows/DOS games. I played a lot of the newer Bioware stuff like mass effect, dragon age, etc and I can definitely see BG’s influence on thrm. While they’re great games and all, I keep going back to BG2 and it’s really only BG2, with the outdated graphics and all, that I had no problem playing over and over again. Imagine my surprise when I found out that I have can now play it on my iPad. I quickly purchased it and became addicted like a kid again. Thank you Beamdog for making this happen! Appreciate it.

Torgrimmerronaldotypo_tilly

Comments