Skip to content

Yvette question (Mod Spoiler)

Necromanx2Necromanx2 Member Posts: 1,246
@LavaDelVortel, I am playing with the Yvette mod and had some questions for you.

1) Yvette starts off as Thief (4th level) / Cleric (2nd level). Yet she has 54 HP with no CON bonus in play. Should she not have 24HP (Thief is 4x6 = 24)?

2) Is the Thief (4th level) / Cleric (2nd level) start all you can be? I mean I have a character I brought over from SoD at 500k XP and Yvette is WAY behind. I have her up to 8th level cleric, but it doesn't seem like there will be a big XP bonus for her (or I am too early yet)? It seems tough that she is not even starting BG2EE XP of 89k when you first get her.

Comments: The mod has worked out fine so far. Not experiencing any issues. It would be nice if the lady in Waukeen's Promenade would call to you or something ("Hey, I have an offer for you" above her head or something). Until I ready the mod notes I had no idea how to start her quest.

Comments

• LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,703
    Uhm, if that's question about Yvette, maybe it would be a good idea to use the old topic so I could follow everything in just one thread when it's abut one mod...

As for HP - yes, she should have much less HP, but I felt it would be hard to keep her alive in BG2 with that little hit points

As for XP - that is intentional: she says in her dialogues that she never had much experience. I think it would feel off if she said how little experienced she is and make her of the same level as the Hero of Baldur's Gate. She will level much faster than others, though, as she needs less XP on lower levels to level up and bonus HP should be a fine recompensation.

Can someone merge this thread with Yvette's thread, please?