Skip to content

August 3 Livestream Recap

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
During last week's livestream we played a fun piece of never-used-before Minsc voice over.

Watch it on YouTube.

Catch up with the recap.
ThacoBellOrlonKronsteenStummvonBordwehrSssiksseilorAdul

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    @JuliusBorisov

Just clarify one thing for me, please.

There are new features in NWNEE that I need to manually download and aren't automatically incorporated to the game during an update, is that correct?

This part is misleading me:

You can see a couple of new updates for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition on the Steam Workshop! Enhanced Kukri and Rapier models are now available. We also have reuploaded some of the previously updated models and released an update to the Aribeth example model, fixing conflicts with enhanced weapon models.

Thanks!
    galahad1313
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @Raduziel These are the Steam Workshop items. You can subscribe to them, and the game will download them.
    Raduziel
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    edited August 2018
    Thanks!

Edit: OMG, I feel like a child in a candy shop.
    JuliusBorisov
  • batoorbatoor Member Posts: 676
    Seeing as SoD isn't included in the 2.5 beta, does that mean bug fixes for the SoD portion are rather minor? Not that I remember any major bugs from any particular point of the game, but i'm sure there were some.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    http://west.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/gather-your-party-for-a-beamdog-panel

P.S. @batoor There will be a lot of bug fixes for SoD in the 2.5 patch.
    StummvonBordwehrbatoor
  • galahad1313galahad1313 Member Posts: 34
    To follow up on Raduziel's comment, how does subscribing to steam help me since I use and download patches etc through the beamdog client and have none of these games attached to steam? I'm not very tech savvy so not understanding that part.

To follow up on Raduziel's comment, how does subscribing to steam help me since I use and download patches etc through the beamdog client and have none of these games attached to steam? I'm not very tech savvy so not understanding that part.

http://blog.beamdog.com/2018/08/august-3-livestream-recap.html

"We’d like to provide an alternative to the Steam Workshop for Beamdog and future GOG Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition players by uploading all our enhanced models on Beamdog.com."
    Raduziel
  • RyakRyak Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2018

http://blog.beamdog.com/2018/08/august-3-livestream-recap.html

"We’d like to provide an alternative to the Steam Workshop for Beamdog and future GOG Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition players by uploading all our enhanced models on Beamdog.com."
    Why not just utilize the DLC/purchasing system that was in the BG:EE launcher from the Beamdog Client version from back in the day, for NWN:EE ? You could use this for purchasing new mods/expansions and all the free DLC you add ? Just put it right in the NWN:EE launcher ?