Skip to content

What's up with Spellhold Studios?

Did I miss something while I was on BG sabbatical?

I've been trying to link to SHS for 3-4 days and it's not working. CT

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    SHS and Gibberlings 3 go down at least 1-2 times a year. Anywhere from a week to 3 months at a time. I highly recommend keeping your mods backed up at all times.
  • CharlestonianTemplarCharlestonianTemplar Member Posts: 855
    ThacoBell said:

SHS and Gibberlings 3 go down at least 1-2 times a year. Anywhere from a week to 3 months at a time. I highly recommend keeping your mods backed up at all times.

Thanks brother.
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    edited August 2018
    ThacoBell said:

Usually, they both go down as I think they are on the same server. But this time, only SHS is down :'(
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580

It's frustrating as hell. I've been wanting to try out the new Yeslick in BG2 mod for close to a week now, but I can't access the site.
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580

A post in another thread says that it's currently working again (I can't confirm RN as I'm currently at work and can't access that site from here regardless).
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,703
    Yes, it's back. Let's hope it's gonna stay like that for a while!

It's frustrating as hell. I've been wanting to try out the new Yeslick in BG2 mod for close to a week now, but I can't access the site.

Yes. I'm waiting on them so I can download the NPC Paladin Isra. I thought I had her saved on my laptop, but I don't, so I need them.

A post in another thread says that it's currently working again (I can't confirm RN as I'm currently at work and can't access that site from here regardless).
    Yes! Great news.

Yes, it's back. Let's hope it's gonna stay like that for a while!

Thanks brother.