Skip to content

Error when trying to install Smarter Abazigal via BWS (Ascension+SCS+JimFix)

EnuhalEnuhal Member, Moderator Posts: 945
Hey everyone,

I'm currently trying to get a BWS installation for BG2:EE going, using full installations of SCS, Ascension and JimFix. However, while all other options don't produce any difficulties, the "Smarter Abazigal"-option of SCS always fails to install, and subsequently, so does (obviously, since it's trying to fix the SCS Smarter Abazigal option) the JimFix option "Fix Smarter Abazigal". Does anyone else have this problem or know how to correct it?

Enuhal

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    edited August 2018
    Strange! I have all of this installed on my 2.5 ver.

I guess it's worth checking the correct setup.exe
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
  • EnuhalEnuhal Member, Moderator Posts: 945
    @JuliusBorisov Thank you for your answer - though to be honest, I don't quite understand what this means. My modding knowledge ist next to zero.

In my WeiDU log, smarter Abazigal doesn't show up, since it failed to install:
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    edited August 2018
    I see the difference - you used a "v31 RC2" SCS (new), while I used a "v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility + kreso's Spell Revisions compatibility" SCS (old), so the problem might be in the RC by @CamDawg