Skip to content

When can I start!?

I know that this has probably been asked somewhere before, but when would I be able to start playing? Would it be shortly after midnight, or some time tomorrow?

Comments

• allhailsteveallhailsteve Member Posts: 210
    1pm MDT.
  • BjornsidesBjornsides Member Posts: 11
    I live in the UK. Would that have any impact?
    I live in the UK too. What do you mean? Ipm MDT is 8pm our time.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    The game will be available 8 p.m. London time.
    Balls... :'(
  • gokkegokke Member Posts: 46
    Which means morning right ??
  • gokkegokke Member Posts: 46
    lol no that actually means evening doesnt it ?_? darn
  • nullacknullack Member Posts: 5
    Its already the 28th in Australia :) In fact right now 10:38 am. I see MDT USA currently is 27/11 4:40 PM. Meh, just release it I say
    yes pm refers to the latter half of the day.
  • KoreKore Member Posts: 245
    This makes me sad. I wrangled tomorrow off work and now it'll be all for nothing. Oh well, I still have Assassin's Creed 3 to feverishly work through before I start.
  • HockersHockers Member Posts: 1
    Get home from work around 7pm............ so i'm alright with an 8pm start.
  • DolarrahDolarrah Member Posts: 17
    3pm eastern. Arggg I feel sick... can I have a note for my boss that I will be busy ridding the forgotten realms from evil and need to be excused.
  • joshykinsjoshykins Member Posts: 95

1pm MDT.

I think you mean MST, March 30th of next year is when MDT kicks in again I believe.
    No I don't - apparently parts of Canada are still in daylight saving time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Daylight_Time

Doesn't matter either way though. I only care about when it gets released GMT
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    Dolarrah said:

3pm eastern. Arggg I feel sick... can I have a note for my boss that I will be busy ridding the forgotten realms from evil and need to be excused.

His reply is "Me too"

... that would be kinda neat though. My brother worked at this research center some years ago. The boss had a giant Fallout 1 poster in his office. I mean, that's like the coolest thing in the world. Who wouldn't want a gamer boss? D:

Don't shoot the messenger! I'm just going by what Trent and others in Edmonton have said - I mean, they know what time it is where they work don't they?
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727

Don't shoot the messenger! I'm just going by what Trent and others in Edmonton have said - I mean, they know what time it is where they work don't they?

YOU GOIN' DOWN-- ehh, nah, I'm kidding, here, munch this cookies *gives you a chocolate crispy cookie*

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,317

Bang. :p

Trent got it wrong when he said they were -6 utc/gmt, this time of year they are -7.
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    Can I play now?
    Bwahaha! I think ironing all the bugs out of BG has robbed them of their ability to perform mundane tasks such as telling the time, tying shoe laces and using cutlery. Poor guys.