Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

There's currently a forum problem with avatars not showing in reactions.
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

I'm not sure what I expected when I bought Dragonspear, but this wasn't it

I understand that some things must be modernised to keep with the changing times, but I'm not sure this was the correct direction to take things in, Beamdog:

ThacoBellChroniclerNoobaccaArctodusDJKajurumegamike15JuliusBorisovLuke_BDSethDavissemiticgod

Comments

• jasteyjastey Member Posts: 695
    edited October 2
    The first post contains one sentence. What am I missing? EDIT: OK, appaearently the picture isn't shown for me.

• scriverscriver Member Posts: 1,708
    fluke13 said:

When the guy at the all night Japanese sushi restaurant offers you a free copy of DragonSpear - you may not get exactly what you were hoping for :D

I should've known that guy wasn't actually @TrentOster !
    jastey said:

The first post contains one sentence. What am I missing? EDIT: OK, appaearently the picture isn't shown for me.

It's some promotion poster of another game called Dragon Spear. Saw it on Steam. I was going to link this video as the first fifteen seconds or so seem to showcase pretty well what the game seems to be about, but then I thought it might seem to be too promoty, and I didn't want it to come off that way.