Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Old School planescape torment player getting back into it

Hi, I've been playing PST since the original 4 disc version in 1999, which the discs were damaged, and I bought another copy. Right now, I don't actually have the EE version, but the 1 disc version and have made some mistakes that cost me a lot of time in the game (such as thinking I could cast the friends spell on another toon, or that I'd get characteristic points when gaining a level in another class that was below my highest class) It's the not EE version, but I'm hoping using near infinity is similar on it.

I like to play mostly legit and some mods installed, I can help anyone with the game, if they need it, as I played since the original, what I'm trying to do is use near infinity to tweak my stats just a little, but not a lot (I know there's the tome of cheats, but that's very tempting with a mod I can only get it at the beginning, or in the clerk's ward- but I want higher stats before this) If someone can tell me where's a good place/way to gain experience/currency in the game that would be appreciated, as mostly all I know is the larval worms in the sewers and killing abishai in the hive. For money I usually shoplift something I want/need (I know you can't sell those to NPCs) or sell bronze rings from thugs.

This video right here, was/is very helpful for using near infinity for a Baldur's Gate game,

but I don't know to use it for PST, if anyone wants to point my towards instructions, I read it at the near infinity website, but I don't quite understand which resources control stats, etc, as I've done several searches, I'd like a few examples if anyone has documentation on how to tweak some things in PST 1 disc version

TorgrimmerAron

Comments