Skip to content

Bug Report: Buggy Transition Spaces

Hey, I don't think i'm the only one who is annoyed at transitions that have a click space much larger than the actual clickzone for transitioning is. This mostly occurs in outdoor transitions, and transitions that are indoors yet on the ground. Many of them you click them, and nothing happens, or you walk all over the transition because the actual clickzone to transition is smaller than the blue transition zone shows. If this could get looked at sometime that would be heavily appreciated.

~Sincerely,

NecroDude, Player

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    edited November 2018
    This is a known issue. It happens because the original trigger were drawn pretty big and trigger points always draw a straight line between two points. If there was a hill between those two points (even a slight one) the trigger will go beneath it. It's very difficult "not" to do, actually, with a perspective viewpoint and the fact you cannot pan the camera while drawing.
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    From my experience triggers just won't fire unless they are on level ground and they sink through placeables so have to be drawn unintuitively away from steps that are part of a placeable.

TR