Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Which is more powerful FoA + Crom Faeyr (off-hand) or FoA + Scarlett ninja-to (off-hand)?

WormkingWormking Member Posts: 6
My character is kensai(9)/mage

Comments

• Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 3,888
    It depends on a lot of things, e.g.
    - what your strength is without Crom Faeyr
    - what you're attacking (will hits be overkill, do you need to interrupt spells, how good are their defenses)
    - are you using haste or improved haste

In general though, if you can reliably hit opponents without using CF then the extra APR from the Scarlet Ninja-to is probably better. If you're missing to a significant extent, CF is probably better.

WormkingStummvonBordwehr
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 421
    I agree with Grond0, but I dont think you can use the scarlet ninja-to. Its monk only, thus you the “use any item” to unlock it - which isnt within your reach.

You could use the scimitar Belm or Kundane the short sword.

In your case I would go with the extra attack from the off hand speed weapon. FoA is a very nice weapon with both elemental damage and an unresitable slow effect (1/3 chance of working). The slow effect is imo one of the best effects in the game - because it doenst give a save to avoid the effect. So my advice would be belm and FoA.

• WormkingWormking Member Posts: 6

I agree with Grond0, but I dont think you can use the scarlet ninja-to. Its monk only, thus you the “use any item” to unlock it - which isnt within your reach.

You could use the scimitar Belm or Kundane the short sword.

In your case I would go with the extra attack from the off hand speed weapon. FoA is a very nice weapon with both elemental damage and an unresitable slow effect (1/3 chance of working). The slow effect is imo one of the best effects in the game - because it doenst give a save to avoid the effect. So my advice would be belm and FoA.

Oh my i didn't notice scarlet ninjato is monk only item XD. Anyway thanks for the advice

StummvonBordwehr