Skip to content

Which is more powerful FoA + Crom Faeyr (off-hand) or FoA + Scarlett ninja-to (off-hand)?

WormkingWormking Member Posts: 60
My character is kensai(9)/mage

Comments

• Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,317
    It depends on a lot of things, e.g.
    - what your strength is without Crom Faeyr
    - what you're attacking (will hits be overkill, do you need to interrupt spells, how good are their defenses)
    - are you using haste or improved haste

In general though, if you can reliably hit opponents without using CF then the extra APR from the Scarlet Ninja-to is probably better. If you're missing to a significant extent, CF is probably better.
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,350
    I agree with Grond0, but I dont think you can use the scarlet ninja-to. Its monk only, thus you the “use any item” to unlock it - which isnt within your reach.

You could use the scimitar Belm or Kundane the short sword.

In your case I would go with the extra attack from the off hand speed weapon. FoA is a very nice weapon with both elemental damage and an unresitable slow effect (1/3 chance of working). The slow effect is imo one of the best effects in the game - because it doenst give a save to avoid the effect. So my advice would be belm and FoA.
  • WormkingWormking Member Posts: 60

I agree with Grond0, but I dont think you can use the scarlet ninja-to. Its monk only, thus you the “use any item” to unlock it - which isnt within your reach.

You could use the scimitar Belm or Kundane the short sword.

In your case I would go with the extra attack from the off hand speed weapon. FoA is a very nice weapon with both elemental damage and an unresitable slow effect (1/3 chance of working). The slow effect is imo one of the best effects in the game - because it doenst give a save to avoid the effect. So my advice would be belm and FoA.

Oh my i didn't notice scarlet ninjato is monk only item XD. Anyway thanks for the advice