Skip to content

Starting a Live Stream LP, what to play?

2»

Comments

• RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
    As long as the character created fits for you then that's the main thing.
  • JaxsbudgieJaxsbudgie Member Posts: 600
    There's 0 reason to choose a Human over Half-Elf for Bard (as far as I can tell at least!)
    Play an evil Skald with Xzar, Montaron, Dorn, Viconia and Shar-Teel. Done.
  • ctsnickyctsnicky Member Posts: 21
    Hello again,

I apologize for the lack in responses after a certain point. I had a work meeting and then the forums were down.

A big thank you to everyone who showed up! Your support is greatly appreciated. I remembered a lot of things, but man it's been a long time since I've played AD&D! I wound up picking rogue, although I regret not taking that assassin package. I chose lawful evil however I'm more like neutral so far. I've met up with all the new NPCs so far, and got the wild mage chicky and the monk with me. The blackguard destroyed my reputation when he joined so I'll certainly need to do an EVIL run with him soon.

All in all I'm happy to report that the game is still fun, slow, and buggy! =D
    It crashed during a screen change around 2am so I decided to call it quits. I made it out of the iron mines. I was considering a no load kind of run, but trial and error became part of the game to see how far I could stretch the limits of the law.

I just read Jaxsbudgie's post and I believe that will be a good party for my next run. " Xzar, Montaron, Dorn, Viconia and Shar-Teel". Indeed.

Thanks again,

CTSnicky