Skip to content

ASUS ZenPad 3S

Having a few graphical issues at character creation.

- Portraits are not rendering,I can choose a black box, but can't see any portraits.
- Up/down arrows not rendering at stat selection, I can press near the stats and move them, but can't see the arrows
- Nothing rendering at customizing of look, hair, etc.. literally a black screen.

Are these known issues?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Thanks for sharing the feedback, @Watchful . This sounds nasty.

Please report the issues on our Service Desk so that our developers could troubleshoot them.
  • WatchfulWatchful Member Posts: 3
    I want to add in a few things here.

- I think the issues I'm experiencing at character creation are somehow due to how modules are loaded. If I load a save game, and exit back to the start screen everything is working perfectly. However you need a save game to load first, and creating the first toon was the hard part. I stumbled upon this fix when I went to refill mid session. I still get these issues at the start until I load a game.
    - Game runs really nice. In cities it gets a bit choppy, but super smooth in dungeons at max settings on a 2k displa
    - Prelude conclusion cut screen is very choppy and I can hardly make out what is being said. Chapter One conclusion cut scene was very smooth and did not experience that issue.

Once I got going things are very nice. Overall satisfied, but getting going was hard.
  • WatchfulWatchful Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2018
    Adding another major issue encountered.

- SOU Huerodis fight, upon the last mythallar breaking game crashes to home screen. Happens every time. No bugs until the last fight, but can't finish the game. So sad.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Have you filed a bug report, @Watchful ?
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    Having same issue with same device