Skip to content

NWN:EE Sale Question

Hi all. Right now EE is on sale for half price. Also each piece of extras for EE is on sale for half price too. However when I look at the digital deluxe version, it only has a small discount. Is there something in the deluxe package that is giving the extra price as compared to buying each piece sperately?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    I guess that was a site bug. I'll pass it to our developers.
  • GrymlordeGrymlorde Member Posts: 121
    If the upgrade to digital deluxe is 50% off, then I'll buy that.
  • ninjazninjaz Member Posts: 13
    I bought each of the pieces separately. Even if I would have the upgrade EE by itself to deluxe, it is still worth it in my opinion.
    Has the sale ended? All I see now are 10% discounts for buying bundles. And the upgrade to digital deluxe is gone.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Yes, that sale was only active till Sunday.
    Next time you have a sale, would you please advertise it on the Neverwinter Vault? I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't know about it. Thanks.
    Grymlorde said:

Next time you have a sale, would you please advertise it on the Neverwinter Vault? I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't know about it. Thanks.

This request is for NWVault admins. Tagging @niv
    UPDATE: The premium soundtrack does not contain any flac files and the mp3 files are 128-bit only -- which already come for free with the game!!!

I have a ticket open with support to fix the download, but I'm not holding my breath.

Of course with the sale, $0.75 might be worth the time savings of converting the bmu files to mp3... but personally I feel ripped off.