Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Charge Based Item Prices

tfoxtfox Member Posts: 87
edited November 2018 in Technical Support
Anyone happen to know an easy way to restore pricing of charge based items to before Beamdog increased the cap to 250 ?

I don't much like the idea of having to go through hundreds of stores fiddling with possibly thousands of custom items in a rather large module editing the value of each charge based item because many of them are now 1 gp for the cheapest to purchase or in most cases abit under 50% of the value they were in 1.69

I also hate the idea of putting alot of work into this only for Beamdog to fix it several months down the line and throw all the pricing off again.

Comments

• tfoxtfox Member Posts: 87
    I hate to be impatient, but I figured it would have been fixed by this point or someone may have been able to give me some advice on how best to handle this. it's been over 5 months since the issue was created by Beamdog, that's a fairly long time. I get that you want to get the big features out, but when you introduce a pretty hefty economic issue that's kinda something that should have been hot-fixed isn't it?

Is there any suggested ETA on a fix for this being done or any easy fixes that can be recommended @JuliusBorisov ? preferably something that won't require a lot of man hours to fix each shop individually and then fix it again when Beamdog does something about this?

JuliusBorisovSylvus_Moonbow