Skip to content

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition is OUT NOW!

Comments

• BAXEBAXE Member Posts: 4
    so what is the new eta then? I'm sick of restarting my launcher
  • pukingdogpukingdog Member Posts: 25
    edited November 2012
    i could swear i hear sarevok laughing when the launcher runs
  • shinymogwaishinymogwai Member Posts: 5
    Hokay! So apparently the update thing is all set, all we have to do now is play the waiting game...
  • ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    I guess we should be used to companies not being able to keep time sensitive promises in these modern times lol. There's always something last minute needing fixed. Well, better to wait a lil longer and have a properly working product, I suppose . . .
  • mickyh44mickyh44 Member Posts: 32
    One of the longest hour of the week...

Let's hope that servers won't melt down :)
  • Xorg78Xorg78 Member Posts: 1
    Always the same **** : they just want to get your money (pre-order my ***), don't want to invest one cent even they know their servers will be *****.
  • mickyh44mickyh44 Member Posts: 32
    edited November 2012
    Anyway good luck guys ;)
  • ChickenchaserChickenchaser Member Posts: 8
    We've all been..

http://youtu.be/oHg5SJYRHA0
  • nolan_geniusnolan_genius Member Posts: 2
    There is a last step but it seems it's taking longer than all have expected.
  • HoppiHoppi Member Posts: 2
    I fetched myself a White Russian from the kitchen (not really that white, but pretty russian) to make the waiting bearable.
  • OpiumhandlarnOpiumhandlarn Member Posts: 12
    great speed too 5 kb/s right now, averaging at 25:( not to be too much of an ass but it just seems soooooooooooooo unnecessary.
  • etaglocetagloc Member Posts: 349
    you must gather your party before venturing forth... I DID, and now your telling me we are to many to enter?!?!?!
  • OpiumhandlarnOpiumhandlarn Member Posts: 12
    great speed too 5 kb/s right now, averaging at 25:( not to be too much of an ass but it just seems soooooooooooooo unnecessary.
  • ClackusClackus Member Posts: 4
    Long day in Edmonton, Alberta me thinks.
  • SharnalkSharnalk Member Posts: 5
    Oh non il va falloir attendre demain, quel plaie !
    Alors que j'avais réservé ma soirée, je ne comprend pas quel est l'intérêt de créer un pré téléchargement, si c'est pour attendre devant un portail. Cela signifie que si un jour le portail du jeu ferme nous ne pourrons plus y jouer ?

Et pourquoi parler en Français alors que je suis sur un forum Anglais ? Encore un autre mystère.
  • shinymogwaishinymogwai Member Posts: 5
    Guys, don't blame the Bioware staff for this. I'm just as annoyed and impatient as you are, but they really are doing the best they can. Computers are cruel and tricksy beasts.
  • irendieirendie Member Posts: 421
    edited November 2012
    We waited a long time. And now we must wait even longer...
  • ClackusClackus Member Posts: 4
    Long day in Edmonton, Alberta me thinks.
  • weaversarmsweaversarms Member Posts: 5
    As soon as I heard "Beamdog" months ago, I thought shit, this is not going to be pulled off properly.
  • M9ikeM9ike Member Posts: 13
    When the game suddenly launches we all forget these extra hours of waiting.
  • Vonbek777Vonbek777 Member Posts: 135

Guys, don't blame the Bioware staff for this. I'm just as annoyed and impatient as you are, but they really are doing the best they can. Computers are cruel and tricksy beasts.

Okay, I won't blame Bioware. Promise.
  • SharnalkSharnalk Member Posts: 5
    Tout pareil !
  • shawnppickettshawnppickett Member Posts: 25
    zheers said:

I bought a bottle of nice red to settle down with this game with... Its now gone and still no game! I demand more red wine!

Sounds like you've got plenty of whine :-)

(Sorry, I couldn't resist)
  • M9ikeM9ike Member Posts: 13
    Unless the game does not meet up to the expectations...
  • SpangoNutsSpangoNuts Member Posts: 6
    An hour of re rolling wasted
  • DannyDanny Member Posts: 77
    Edwin Odesseiron says: IF I HAVE TO WAIT MUCH LONGER HERE, THEN ... BUMMMMMM FIREBALL !!! xDDDD

Greetings from Germany
    Danny
  • LirouLirou Member Posts: 44
    18:58 and, no game...
  • IkMarcIkMarc Member Posts: 552
    This is not a technical problem. This is a project management problem. They knew this would happen and could have planned the transition to run smoothly.
  • carnivalbillcarnivalbill Member Posts: 8
    I don't normally go around making user names for message boards just to leave one snarky comment and you people seem fairly nice and I've got some nice character portraits from this message board...but for christsakes...snail mail me the game on 3 black cd's.