Skip to content

Best ways to kill Drizzt?

13»

Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,853
    Arvia wrote: »
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    @XDarkStrikerX Of course it doesn't HAVE to be a gnoll. A wolf works equally as well. :)
    dpstuxl3ae9m.jpg
    0eaw6je11dnw.jpg
    A skull trap afterwards meant that the gnolls were no problem.

ah, but killing drizzt is no fun unless you do so at level 1, because if not, then you might as well fight him normally ;)

Ah, but I was at level 2 virtually as soon as I had left Candlekeep. Being a Cavalier, I needed Montaron to pickpocket Algernon's Cloak and wanted his ability to be sufficient to pickpocket rings, hammers and scrolls in Ulgoth's Beard.

If I roll a party including a thief, I may well use this tactic at level 1. Being a Cavalier I didn't want to kill Drizzt!

(Unlike my last game where I played a blackguard and killing him was the thing to do. In that game I blundered through the Drizzt battle and was fortunate to win)

That must have been a Cavalier with INT as a dump stat, never noticing how his companions pickpocket and kill everyone :smile:

"A den of stinking evil!"

:D He wasn't a very good Paladin. He was quite happy for others to do his dirty work for himm so long as he didn't have to do the dirty work himself. While in the party Montaron actually eschewed murder. He just pickpocketted whilst out of sight of his boss who was quite happy to be in receipt of the stolen items. perhaps the result of him being a Paladin. Needless to say, his boss didn't take long to kick him out of the party, he needed to kick him out before his deity noticed! The reason why Montaron would never rejoin the party is that when he left reputation was 20. He was not happy with that at all!
  • OcelotOcelot Member Posts: 13
    Wand of Monster Summoning