Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Stats editor?

Hi guys. I've started and restarted iwd so many times now because I've been unhappy with my characters and so I just decided to play on with a dwarven fighter/cleric that I'm not happy with. Just wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a simple editor to change my stats without having to restart the game? I'd just like to bump up my Dex which I feel is far too low and maybe remove points from something else to balance it out? I'd just like to keep playing from where I'm up to. (I did export the characters to quickly set up the party from the start but this seems to keep their current xp and level which I don't want to start a new game with.)

Comments