Skip to content

Stats editor?

Hi guys. I've started and restarted iwd so many times now because I've been unhappy with my characters and so I just decided to play on with a dwarven fighter/cleric that I'm not happy with. Just wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a simple editor to change my stats without having to restart the game? I'd just like to bump up my Dex which I feel is far too low and maybe remove points from something else to balance it out? I'd just like to keep playing from where I'm up to. (I did export the characters to quickly set up the party from the start but this seems to keep their current xp and level which I don't want to start a new game with.)

Comments

• Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    Try using EEKeeper. Here's a link in the forums from where you can download it. Hope that helps! :)
  • LeaderBeeLeaderBee Member Posts: 27
    Thanks Rik. I've tried using that before but I guess I don't quite understand it...are there any guides out there that explain how to use it?
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    LeaderBee said:

Thanks Rik. I've tried using that before but I guess I don't quite understand it...are there any guides out there that explain how to use it?

Yes, the thread that I linked in my previous post also explains how to install, set up, and use it. Follow the FAQ links in the first post of that thread, and you'll be fine!
  • LeaderBeeLeaderBee Member Posts: 27
    All sorted Rik, it was the save location that apended an extra "save" subfolder that was stopping things working last time. Thanks for the help!