Skip to content

Merry Christmas, Season's Greetings, and a Happy New Year

2»

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Merry Christmas! I have not, nor will I ever get tired of saying it :)
  • DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,577
    So full. Ham and prime rib in the same meal will really do you in. Had less guests than I had expected so I sent everyone home with some ham and prime rib leftovers. What I couldn't believe was some people turned down the prime rib so they could eat more scalloped potatoes. I love the holidays, since they're such a great chance to show off the culinary arts.

We finished things off with some hot buttered rum.

All the gifts were the perfect fit for everyone. I gave my friend's wife this game of thrones dragon bag I got from thinkgeek and she freaked out, she was so happy and actually really needed a new bag. I got another friend a 1TB SSD and some books, including a nice hardcover of medieval epics. One of the best finds I had was this rare first edition of The Pop Up Book of Phobias. So awesome, I love the dental tool coming at you spinning around, it's such a brilliant pop up book. I always give out cheap USB flash drives to everyone, too. I found out people really love them, too, since they're so useful. You can get a 3 pack of 16GB drives for like $15 bucks. They're a great way to please a lot of people.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    Guys, I hope you all had a very nice and warming Christmas!
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    edited December 2018
    So with my winnings after my blood donation (4 gallons plus now) before Christmas, my Lady got her car fully serviced n fixed, and I got a nice new torture device for my gym. Good enough gifts for us both we thought. On to New Years Day next. :)