Skip to content

Well, that happened... (weird item duplication)

Just went and got Valygar and smacked around a shadow lord cos i could. Got back to the slums, went to Nalia's father's funeral, went to sell a bunch of items in the Copper Coranet (or whatever it's called) and noticed i had a lot less items than i thought I should.

Made my way to the Planar Sphere and, in the area where there's those guys who are all gathered for the Sphere (one is trying to sell it, I convinced him to raise the price to 10k for the lols). Near them was a pile of items, ones that had been missing from my bag (weirdly, some of those items I had just got from the Temple Ruins while hunting down said Shadow Lord). There was 4 of everything, including four extra bags of holding in that pile.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    Hello! This is odd. Do you use any mods? Do you have any ideas of why that could happen yourself?
  • DoozerpindanDoozerpindan Member Posts: 32
    I used near infinity to increase the storage capacity of my bags of holding to max, but that's it.