Skip to content

What's druid tier?

Was wondering if they are good enough to complete a game solo hard difficulty with scs.

Bonus point if they can do it pure class.

Comments

• EnuhalEnuhal Member, Moderator Posts: 941
    Druids can theoretically solo everything. In fact, everything except for Amelyssan can be done no-reload (and has been done no-reload, for example by @JuliusBorisov ) - with totemic druid being the easiest option. However, the final battle is incredibly difficult, and the only way to really approach it is constantly reloading while trying to hit Amelyssan with Harm (which is very, very unlikely to happen, so going for this approach takes forever). This is without Ascension, mind you. How a druid would even go on to approach the Ascension final battle, I do not know.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/30553/the-tale-of-the-totemic-druid

I've attached a final save there (before going to fight Amelyssan), so everyone can try.
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 951
    Druids are fine divine casters in non scs. I like totemic and avanger druid, and when i housmodded shapeshifter, that was my favourite. Druids have anti spellcasting aoe spell, iron skins, summons.
    The main issue is lack of armor, and weak shapeshifting forms.