Skip to content

Help, Help, I've Lost Track

Hello all,

I pretty much dropped out of the Beamdog forums around August or so. I.... I have a new mistress, her name is Warhammer Fantasy Battle 4th/5th ed. She has taken up all my free time, and a large chunk of time that was not free, as well. So, I have no idea what's been going on. Has anything important happened in terms of BGee, SOD, BG2ee, and IWD:ee ? Any new developments to speak of?

(Speak to me not of Neverwinter Nights, she was but a fling in 2004, a rebound after coming out of a long, commited relationship with the BG series)

Best,
Contemplative Smitten Hamster

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Hi, @Contemplative_Hamster ! Good to know you're ok.

Check out the threads from the News section.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    edited January 2019
    @Contemplative_Hamster : no, nothing impressive happened.

No new patch (Beamdog is promising a 2.6), no sign of a new game (the big announcement flopped apparently), nothing on top of nothing, except for a DLC with voice/portrait of a bunch of people that I never heard about in my life.

No proper expansion, no UI fixes, no better translation tool, no Soultaker's plot resolution, no Caelar, no FPC or premium module for NWN; to sum up: if you see something required by a significant amount of people here in the forum it is not being done.

Just voices and portraits. So yeah, except for some mods updates you missed nothing.
  • Cheers for your candor. I could not face reading, like, 9000 comments in the News section, which is why I asked in General Discussion.
    Raduziel