Skip to content

Blessed Helm of Lathander missing?

In my game it doesn't occur in the Hall of Heroes where I used to find it in the original game (except oddly the first time I played original IWD, but it occurred every other time). Is this a bug?

Comments

• TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    That is a good question. @JuliusBorisov can you help?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Sounds like a bug. Please create a public bug report so that we could link to an internal ticket.
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    Thank you, @JuliusBorisov , @CamDawg , and @Dharius. Job well done.
  • DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
    edited January 2019
    Thanks all. Not sure how long this problem has been in the game, possibly from the very beginning as I was unable to find the Helm on my first trip through original IWD way back in the heady summer of 2000. Ah memories....

@CamDawg As you said, Perhaps a solution would be to move the one with the potion in, to one of the thingies behind the sarcophagus?
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    i ran into this problem with every version of IWD EE , although sometimes i would be able to get it, and then other times not

i thought it was one of those "random" treasures that IWD likes doing but nope, its supposed to be there 100% of the time

funny how the container just being off that little bit can cause so many problems
  • SharkShark Member Posts: 1
    Just an FYI, this problem is still in IWD EE to this day, it never got fixed I guess despite it being reported and picked up in 2019.
  • Kylan271Kylan271 Member Posts: 15
    I was led to believe it only appeared after you read the journal, or exited the area???