Skip to content

So... what and who EXACTLY can carry over from BG to SoD?

2»

Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited June 2021
    My problem is that both Dynaheir and Safana are dead or is it a problem? I presume that they stay dead? Safana was chunked and I killed Dynaheir since Edwin told me to.

As I have containers, equipment won't be a problem.

Since the party is evil for a change with Baeloth, Edwin, Dorn and Tiax along with my starting party of a Blackguard and Evil Priest of Helm, the party should be available later on with the exception of Tiax, with just my starting party when the prologue finishes. I will need an evil or neutral thief.

It looks like I will have to seek out a thief. I left Shar Teel as a fighter dualled to a thief. Is she in SoD? She was happy with me when she left.

EDIT

It looks as if Glint Gardnersonson will be the only thief available to me in SoD. Why no evil thieves available I wonder. There are so many types missing in SoD that I am thinking of starting with three or four person parties in future if playing evil.

I have just realised that I can give Glint the helm of opposite alignment. That could solve the problem.

Would wearing the helm change his responses to my actions?
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    NPC reactions to your reputation are based on their moral alignment, yes, so the HoOA should let you use him and still be a complete monster.
    Wise_GrimwaldFenrirWolfganger
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    I'll try it out then. I've never played this way before, I'm usually good aligned.
  • AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,295
    Ridcully wrote: »
    what stats do they have? I knew Jaheira had better stats in BG 2 but not SoD. Thought Mincs' stats stayed the same across all games.

Minsc gains 1 point each of Con and Dex between BG1 and BG2 I believe.
    FenrirWolfganger