Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Which spells will a mage cast automatically?

Stalin_BrandoStalin_Brando Member Posts: 10
Do you guys know which spells Edwin will cast automatically? Using BG2EE Wizard: Aggressive script, I mean.

I'm not really a magic person, I can't remember what half of the spells do. So I just want him to take care of it for me.

He loves magic missile, and will also cast hold monster, cold of cone, disintegrate, and a few more I can't recall right now - Breach? Melfin's Magic Stripper?

I'm just letting him remember one each of a bunch of different spells so I can see what he uses. Previously I tried loading him up with poison arrows and fire arrows, but he doesn't throw them unless he's instructed to. Which is annoying.

Viconia I mainly just use for healing, which she is always happy to do without prompting. Although my homemade assassin loves going into stealth mode as soon as she starts a spell, making her waste it.

Post edited by Stalin_Brando on
SkatanTorgrimmer

Comments